Avoid the high cost of data loss by not losing it in the first place. Our automated computer backup solutions for small and midsize businesses helps prevent accidental deletion by automatically backing up computer files with no human intervention. It protects an unlimited number of computers, external hard drives (EHD) and network attached storage (NAS).
Automated Computer backup Features
- Schedule backup – Flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on daily, monthly or later.
- Full system protection allows you to easily back up and recover your entire operating system when disaster happens.
- Block-level disk imaging quickly and efficiently backs up the entire disk or volumes. It can speed up the backup process of large files as it only backs up the modified blocks of data instead of the entire file.
- File-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files, folders or file types, including network shared files.
- Hot backup – Integrate with Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS) to back up files that are in use, back up specific files and volumes without interrupting any current operations, especially for open files backup.
- Sector-by-sector backup – Store an exact copy of your disk or volume, including unused space, sector-by-sector backup assures you a 100% identical copy to the original.
- Full backup – Only a full backup allows you to restore the exact configuration of your PC, including your operating system, applications and all your files.
Comprehensive Backup Management
- Backup management – Easily manage (view, edit, update, delete) backup job and automatically delete the out-of-date backup images, saving storage space.
- Backup compression – You can back up files/volumes without compression or you can select high compression level to keep backup as small as possible.
- Splitting backups – Split backup image files into different sizes to fit different storage devices.
- 256 bit AES encryption – To avoid unauthorized access to your backup image, you can easily encrypt backup with 256-AES encryption algorithm.
- Log reporting – Record and view backup task names and operations for the PCs.